Friday, October 5, 2007

Casual Day

Why is it that the wearing of jeans to work is SUCH an exciting thing? Seriously, last Friday we (the staff at school) found out that we may wear jeans on Fridays (can't wear my 'holey' jeans...even if I do work at a Christian school). This morning, when the alarm went off, I nearly jumped out of bed!

The older I get the more I realize that jeans are like good friends. (1) You have to look long and hard to find jeans that fit just right...not too tight, not too lose...just right. (2) The more you wear them, the more you love them. (3) Good jeans are always comfortable. (4) My jeans make me feel less stressed. I can just be me when wearing them...don't have to pretend to be 'Miss Professional'. (5) I can go anywhere I love going in my jeans. (6) As they grow older, they are even better...softer, better color, even more comfortable. (7) I keep good jeans around for YEARS! I do whatever it takes to make them last.

Alright, the day is beginning...gotta get my jeans moving!

1 comment:

Mim said...

Husband didn't check my pockets the last time he did laundry and he ruined my fave pair of jeans. He says I should empty my pockets, i say he should pay attention to where the jeans were. I had worn them the night before and had taken them off to crawl into bed. If I had realized the laundry fairy was coming, I would have emptied my pockets.

Anywho, at least he can't be mad at me that now I have to go buy new jeans!