Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Never Mind

Remember the "old days" of Saturday Night Live? Gilda Radner played a character who would come onto the news and discuss social issues...except she was older and always got them wrong. Example: She did a long diatribe about violins in school. Why shouldn't children learn to play the violin? Yada Yada Yada....Then Chevy Chase would say, "That's Violence in schools, not violins!" And she would look at the camera and say, "Never mind."

Well, I'm looking at the camera...turns out if something is too good to be true, then it's probably too good to be true. We are now looking for a place to live. The free rent house fell through. So, now we are looking and waiting for another miracle. I don't know all the details, just know that plans changed.

This may slow down the process somewhat. I was hoping to move by the end of this month, but this may change things until the 1st of December. Have to have time to put away some money. I'm still trying to figure out where to find some money to put away. LOL

You know what though? It all goes back to the planning stages...even with the new job (which is a miracle and I still love every minute of it)...it doesn't mean that God is done teaching us lessons. I still have to be open to what He's showing me and where He's leading me. It will be exciting and fun to see where we end up.

1 comment:

Mim said...

I'm sorry the house fell through. Maybe this means something better is going to come along!