Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Students speak

Mid-winter break is over. We've had a whole week off and I always love coming back and hearing some of the wonderful statements the students have to say.

"Do we have to have the test tomorrow? We haven't really had a lot of time to study."
(Yeah, I know, the fact that I told you 2 days BEFORE a week off...who would have time to study?}

"Do we have to do anything today?"
(No, let's all just sit here and recover from a week off.)

"I didn't have time to do my current event."
(Oh, poor thing, couldn't tear yourself away from the Wii?)

"I'm so tired. I can't wait until Friday."
{Well, don't let me spoil your naptime.)

"Did you have fun over break?"
(Yep, I did lesson plans, cleaned house, cooked for a change and watched a couple episodes of Oprah)

"I wasn't here the Friday before break. Did we do anything?"
(No sweetie, we just sat around wondering what you were doing.)

"When's our next day off?"
(Take yours now...it's 4 weeks away.)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow! I have to say I was definitely a whining kid in my day. But now? It kind of makes me nauseous!

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.