Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Monday Tuesday

I love three day weekends...but then today becomes a "Monday Tuesday". I don't care how you look at it, even though the calendar says this is a Tuesday and you know tomorrow will be a Wednesday...today is Monday.

I feel like I may be at the end of my "blah" period. The fact that the sun was shining most of the
day yesterday probably helped. It's also drawing close to the end of the month and the end of January means that we can get through February pretty quickly. Once March hits, you know spring can't be too far behind.

My weekend didn't go quite as scheduled (do they ever?)...but it was a good one. Was it productive? Not as productive as it should have been, but I did find a great deal on 3 new blouses/shirts and haven't bought myself any clothes for a very long time. That brightened my weekend. I also got a new haircut and I must say, I look a little like Harpo Marx...but that's what happens to short, naturally curly hair.

It's going to be a busy week...end of semester, papers to be graded, grades to be recorded...but I'm not sweating it. It will all get done.

Hope your week is a great one!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Great attitude! I must say my attitude was anything but cheery when my alarm went off this morning!


http://lspoon.wordpress.com