Friday, March 23, 2007

Wow !

"Wow--(interjection) used to express wonder, amazement, or great pleasure" (dictionary)

That word is being used a lot around my house lately, and not in the way it was intended. As a matter of fact, I told Zack last night that I don't want him using it anymore. It was still on my mind when I dropped him off at school this morning. Then I headed to work.

I love Spring! In the Pacific Northwest it is more vibrant than any place I've ever lived. As I headed into Edmonds I saw the bright yellows, pinks, whites, and purples of new flowers and blossoms. Wow! Then I came around a curve and through a small grove of pink and white covered trees, I saw a ferry crossing the Puget Sound...the snow- capped mountains providing a backdrop. WOW!

I think Zack and I will take a drive sometime this weekend and I will show him the real meaning of "Wow".

No comments: