Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Slump

*I actually blogged on Friday (listed in archives under JOB)...for some reason, I don't see it when I sign in...so, don't know what happened there.

I'm in a SLUMP. I'm really struggling to keep my spirits up. I know in my head and heart that God is in control. I do trust Him. Yet, when I feel like I'm feeling, I then add guilt to the mixture of feelings. (Anyone want to break into THE song right about now?) I feel guilty because, what?, I'm human.

I want a syllabus. In college, when I would start a new class, the professor would hand out the syllabus. That would give us the dates of every test, project, topic, etc. that would be covered during our semester together. I knew when the tests would come. I knew when we would be covering certain subjects. I knew when I would have to make time for the library to get ready to write a paper.

I would like that same thing for life. Maybe it would be too overwhelming to see some of the tests that we will be facing along the way...but on days like today, I just want to know when the answers come...when relief is in sight.

No comments: