Thursday, August 9, 2007

They've Begun

I have to make this quick, have to leave for a "pre-interview" in 10 minutes.

So, the "miracles" have begun.

#1--Aunt and Uncle coming in from NC, on their way to Victoria, BC...stopping here for the night...hmmm, what to do for feeding them on a VERY tight budget. Got an e-mail from Uncle yesterday, "Don't plan anything for dinner, we want to take you and Zack out...our treat."

#2--Very tight budget anyway...and payday still 7 days away...got a birthday gift yesterday. Nice journal, dishtowel (running joke), and my very own CHIA-LIKE PET...PLUS c-a-s-h...enough to get us through the week. (Thanks T&V, for letting God use you the way He does.)

#3--Pre-interview (Does that mean, 'let us get a look and if we like what we see, we'll REALLY interview you'?) Call came in yesterday, responded today, he asked if I could come in this morning. HEY! IT's a start!

I told you this would be a month of miracles...I'm believing!

2 comments:

Mim said...

Keep on believing darling! It all falls into place sooner or later. I too am feeling the stretch of the wallet. Luckily my bridal shower is on Sunday...Hopefully people will realize that the best present is green and made from paper. I also accept all major forms of credit cards :)

Mim said...

And, duh! Good Luck with your pre-interview!