Friday, April 27, 2007

God's in control

Well, it's nearing the end of the month and I found out some interesting news about the job I applied for. The principal of the school (whom I interviewed with) is on administrative leave. I don't know if that's temporary or permanent. I called the school and sent an e-mail to the interim principal, but have heard nothing...so I'm on hold. That's frustrating. However, this morning God sent me a little message through my "Bedside Blessings" book (which I keep at work and read each morning).

"God is in sovereign control. In the midst of those very circumstances
that today have you baffled, wondering what you're going to do, or
even how you're going to go on, you can rest assured that God's power
and sovereign control are already at work. God never knows frustration.
He never has to scratch His head, wondering what in the world He's
going to do next with people like us, or with the nations of this world"

It's awesome to know that God's at work and I don't have to worry!

No comments: