Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some days...

I am fighting through that "some days I should just stay in bed" feeling today. I actually woke up an hour early this morning (not on purpose) and was feeling so rested (and excited about my interview) that I decided to go ahead and get out of bed so that I could get some real "alone" time with God and my coffee. I was feeling very positive about my interview this afternoon and about just the general condition of my life.

Then I got to the office. Soon after I got here, things started going downhill. First I got a call from North Sound apologizing and rescheduling my interview. It won't be today, it will be Thursday morning instead. Then I poured coffee grounds into the coffee pot without the filter. In cleaning that up, I made an even bigger mess. Next someone let the office door (which is right in front of my desk) slam shut and my picture of Zack fell off the shelf it was on and the frame shattered. And last but not least, my ex-husband hasn't had anyone to argue with lately so he called to start an argument and further try to disrupt my days.

It is only 12:30...so there's still plenty of day to save. I have decided that I'm not going to let Satan win this one. I know what he's doing and he can't have anymore of this day. This one belongs to God.

No comments: