Thursday, May 31, 2007

Still No Call

For all of you who are praying and waiting with me...still no news. I just called the school again and Mr. Osborn is out at a meeting today. That means I won't know anything until tomorrow.

It's interesting that at church Scott and Cole have been doing a series on prayer. God and I carried on quite the conversation yesterday. I sometimes feel it is a one-sided conversation, though I know that isn't true. I know that I forget to stop and listen. I say I'm going to put something in God's Hands, and I really believe I do...then I keep reminding Him "it's in Your Hands...Hey, check Your Hands, it's there and needs Handled...don't forget, I placed it in Your Hands". Does anyone else do that?

The thought keeps running through my mind that I need to "be still and know", but can't seem to rid my stomach of knots and butterflies.

Keep praying and I'll keep you informed.

No comments: