Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Waiting

WAIT: to stay in place of expectation; to look forward to expectantly

ANTICIPATE: to look forward to

Guess where my mind is today. I am in a place of waiting and anticipation. Today is the day I'm supposed to hear from North Sound about the job. I'm not patient. I hate waiting. Why is it a possible future employer would tell you he will call on a Tuesday AFTER a long three day weekend?

I had a great time Saturday with some current members of our home group, as well as former members. It was a nice, relaxing time. Tammy and Torrey live in Gold Bar and after visiting their home I can understand a little more why they make that long drive every day.

I am continuing to seek God's will in my life. (I'm just feeling very good about this being it.) Hopefully, I will post again later today.

No comments: